Thanks for being interested in guest posting in our blog. Please enjoy the blog and express your voice freely as long as you abide to our community rules.
To Get Started
- Register for a Bloggers Network account. (Required)
- To get the maximum possible exposure of your guest blog, fill-in the user information (email, twitter, Facebook, Google+, etc) from the blog user dashboard (will show-up once you login)
- Use an email that’s registered in Gravatar for us to be able to show your picture in the guest post and author box. If you don’t want to use Gravatar, you HAVE TO HAVE a REAL personal picture associated with your account.
- We don’t have to agree with your views, so express your views freely as long as your post does NOT advocate violence, and is free of any hate and discriminatory speech
- We only post English language blogs at this time, so, please, for our readers to understand your point, write in clear and plain English free of spelling mistakes.
- Posts should be no less than 2 complete paragraphs. Long posts are welcome as long as you structure them well and clearly convey your points
- Users with no profile pictures will NOT have their posts published. Make sure you associate a REAL personal picture with your account. Gravatar is the preferred way of doing that
- Feel free to post as many reference links as you like, AS LONG AS they are treated as reference or clarify a specific point or topic in your post. NO affiliate or spam links please.
- Once your post is approved and published, interact with the reader’s comments, especially if they ask for further clarification on something you have mentioned in your post.
Thanks again for posting with Bloggers Network. Enjoy your blogging with us and make sure you check our current and past articles!